Thursday, March 5, 2009

Fact


Fact: I LOVE Jason Mraz!
Reason: He once stated: "I can’t take credit for a song that wrote itself. I’m only one of millions who sing along to its message of peace & love. AND I THINK HUMANS WERE PUT ON THIS EARTH TO MAKE MUSIC. Each one of us IS a living instrument with a responsibility to sing out, to share, to cry and wail, for progress and for healing. I am grateful I get to sing with so many."

Fact: I totally agree with this quote! And, to my family's dismay, I'd say I'm doing a pretty good job of following this man's advice! Although I don't completely agree with all of his beliefs...the guy's so amazing! He has amazing songs, an amazing voice, he's an amazing musician, he has an amazing outlook on life, and he is super amazing live!!! I went to his concert last November...and I'm still obsessed with the dude!

P.S. He also wears sweet hats! What's not to like about that?!?
P.S.S. He's be performing in Oklahoma the day Dylan repeorts to his mission! So...Dylan can convert him and tell him all about his amazing little sister!! haha...too bad Dylan's reporting to the MTC that day...not Oklahoma ;)

No comments: